View Profile theanimationwheel

67 Movie Reviews

I don't want to write an actual review because you might get mad like you got mad at ShirukenNG. I'll leave my critique at the door and just come on in with stars. Stars are all that matter apparently.

gilfgavin responds:

No man it's not that i'll get mad after reading an actual review, it's how the critique is worded and if there is a tone of encouragement rather than being condescending and a dick. If you would like to give an artist critique, give it in a way that will build them up and help them improve.

The art style and animation was pretty ok. But you probably should have made the characters more likeable instead of dicks. Some sound design and voice acting was a bit off to me too.

Ant0on responds:

Yeah, I guess this art style is much better https://www.teepublic.com/user/jacob_james_1

guadeloouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupe

3 Game Reviews

SOMEBODY RING THE DINKSTER!?

This game is really well put together, but I can't seem to make progress. I got out of the medical examiner, but I can't figure out what to do from there. Help! it would be greatly appreciated if you respond.

TheMillz responds:

Check the full walkthrough here:

Millz

This was a cool game, but really hard and made me rage a lot. Good work!

4 Audio Reviews

I bet all the kids will boogie to this song!

This was cool, but one thing bugs me.... How was this frontpaged on July 5th 2016, but uploaded on May 13th 2009?

Can I use this for a chase scene in my movie? Here's a link to the Newgrounds trailer:

Lockyn responds:

Go for it, just credit me!

4 Art Reviews

mfw

Mac and Jim

first lol haha.

HenryEYES responds:

:))))))))))))))))) I am the chin lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I make the cartoon, yeah?

Jacob James @theanimationwheel